• Work in a team to design and develop a new Web (interactive media) website. Develop test plans and cases, as well as, the technical and functional documentations according to the adopted methodologies.
• Basic requirements:
• Undergraduate degree (S1/B.Sc./B.A.) from reputable universities
• Majoring in Computer Science, System Information, Informatics Engineering or other relevant majors
Technical skills requirements:
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in Web Development Project
• Experience in WordPress & Prestashop CMS (required)
• Database experience: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle
• An ability & passion to design modern, browser-based, UI’s that facilitate customer understanding & usage
• Experience in social networking API is a plus
• Experience in Mobile Application is a plus
• Discipline, Hardworking, able to work under pressure
• Result Oriented with good process justification
• Excellent English
• Communicative & social awareness
• Good individual and team player
Send your Letter of Application and CV with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject
“Your Name – Web Developer“.
We are looking for someone to join our dynamic team. The primary objective will be to generate new business opportunities with prospective clients, although there will also be a smaller amount of ongoing relationship management after we start working with a client. This relationship management can provide an opportunity to introduce our other services where appropriate but the overall objective is to ensure that the client remains happy with the service that Periscopix continues to provide.
Most of our opportunities are generated through existing relationships, word of mouth and via our marketing activities. We make a small number of highly targeted unsolicited approaches, hence the role may include a certain amount of ‘cold calling’, but the majority of your time will be working on qualified leads and opportunities.
Our key objective is to build long term relationships with our clients. We take a highly ethical approach to sales, are respectful of our competitors and never promise more than we can deliver.
Previous experience in our sector is not needed but some experience in a commercial environment, ideally in a sales or business development role, would be advantageous. We do not have a ‘hard selling’ culture but instead look to to establish sustainable long-term relationships with clients to the mutual benefit of both organisations.
There will be a steep learning curve but we will provide the necessary training and you will gain experience within each of these departments to gain a full understanding of our proposition.
You will also need enthusiasm and drive and be able to organise and prioritise you own work effectively. You must be personable, confident, persuasive and articulate with the ability to work independently. You should expect to deal with a wide range of clients ranging from very small to very large and with contact points of varying levels of seniority and understanding of our sector.
We offer a competitive remuneration package comprising a basic salary plus a performance related bonus, mobile phone & transportation allowance.
– Age maximum 30 years old
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Marketing Management, Public Relations or Communication
– Attractive personality and good interpersonal attitude
– Target oriented and able to work under pressure
Send your Letter of Application and CV with recent photograph to email@example.com with subject “Your Name – Marketing Communication“.
- Proficiency of the current Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design and other designs software.
- Creative, fast, organized and enjoy the challenge of working in a competitive yet collaborative environment.
- Expert knowledge of typography, layout, and color scheme.
- Possess proven conceptual pedigree, great eye for detail, impeccable art direction / copy writing skills (i.e. a bloody good book).
- Creative, innovative, good presentation skills, and strong conceptual thinking with self-motivation to achieve more.
- Good communication skills, customer oriented, cooperative and proficient in English
2 years experienced are preferred.
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Max 25 years old
- Craving for knowledge and the desire to push the boundaries of design with a realistic understanding of the commercial, corporate & pop-culture segment of the industry.
Join our Solid Team! Please send your Letter of Application, Design Portfolio and CV with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject
“Your Name – Creative Designer“.